Monday, March 21, 2011

Shampoo terrorism

Listing a post with terrorism is probably grounds for some NSA reveiwer... If so, I hope you are having a good day.


The good folks at the TSA, after taking their nude picture of me, decided that my dandruff shampoo was worth confiscating. It was an interesting thing to watch. The guy in the polyester pants took each item out of my quart size ziplock and placed it in some machine that "analyzes" it (shakes it around by the looks of it). It beeped on my shampoo, and they took it. I have flown multiple times with the same small bottle.

These kinds of random results are what kills all confidence in our actual ability to uphold good safety rules. Either my shampoo is somehow dangerous (chemical makeup, whatever) and they should take that shampoo every time or it is safe, and I should be allowed to fly with my flak-reducing shampoo.

In honor of flying, enjoy some Marvin Webster




No comments:

Post a Comment